The Law Office of Ben C. Morgan has long-standing ties with the Asheboro, North Carolina, community. Our attorney, Ben C. Morgan, has spent his entire life in the city, and is familiar with the issues facing area residents. He knows how upsetting it can be to experience a legal problem, and he is committed to helping you resolve your concerns in a timely manner.
Our firm takes a very hands-on approach to your case so that we understand your needs. We then explain the process to you so that you are able to determine what is best for you and your family. Our goal is to make this entire situation easier for you so that you are able to find a solution that allows you to move past the problems you are experiencing.
We help with a number of different legal issues, including:
- Traffic citations, including speeding tickets and other moving violations
- Litigation, including breach of contract and landlord-tenant cases, as well as other civil law matters
- Family law concerns, including divorce and child custody disputes
- Real estate law, including residential real estate closings
- Business law matters, such as entity formation
- Municipal law, including questions concerning zoning
You will have the personal attention of our experienced lawyer, who will work directly with you to address your concerns. Even if your case heads into the courtroom, we are ready to offer you the skilled assistance that your case deserves. We know that this is an important time in your life, and we will be with you for every step.
To schedule an appointment with our experienced attorney, please call 877-405-6861 or send us an email. We look forward to helping you resolve your legal concerns.